Friday, August 19, 2011

Wow! The dust on this thing....

Ok, so bad blogger!

I have neglected this little bloggy for a very long time.... and so I thought I would give her a little attention... and update.

We have been crazy busy these last few months. The big move this past March when my girls and myself made the big flight from Italy back to Canada. Then starting a full time job on top of it... If any of you have followed the Lissy In Italy blog then you know I haven't worked in a few years. Quite the change. Now hubby has made the move as well finally after staying back home and cleaning up the appartment for renters or buyers.

Bella Expressions has been busy too! Sales are increasing and this busy momma is finding herself even busier. So much so, I am finally taking a chance at a one night getaway with my girlfriends. A day of shopping tomorrow and probably a fantastic dinner date with my 2 BFFs. Us mommas have been wanting one of these get-to-gethers for a few years now. I am so excited.

What's on our schedule? We're taking in the St. Albert market in the morning and heading to the new Hole's - we hear it is really something to check out. Then off to some shopping. SHOPPING! Now that's something I used to love. See, it became my nemisis almost in a country of fashion. Me having 2 girls in the past 4 years has not left me with my pre-momma figure.... and I was living in a country where everyone was a size 0 (is zero even really a size? Wouldn't it mean you were non-existent... anyways...). So yes, shopping became a painful experience. I'm hoping I can dive right in tomorrow and enjoy myself instead of shopping like I used to (if it fits, buy it cuz the kids are squirming). I'll actually have time to try clothes on... peruze the aisles... I'm getting almost giddy! Ha! Ha!

Well, I'm off to bed. I have to pack in the morning for my overnight stay.
Night night!

No comments:

Post a Comment