Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A Haunting We Will Go


I'm getting in the Halloween spirit these days. We bought our festive fall window clings and decorated the windows and hung our fall wreath up and all our Halloween cards are in the shop ready to announce your party just like this fun little invite:





I thought for our little Tips and Tricks Tuesday I would share some cute crafts for the kidlets to do. (Just click the titles for the links and how-tos)





Ok, so this little guy is almost too cute to spook.



Juice Box Jack-O-Lantern



This is a fun way to use up some little juice boxes lying around. The would be really cute lined up in the window sill or a couple on a fireplace mantle.




Spooky Reading and Crafts Books:



My friend is an Usborne Dealer and this looks like a super fun book to try out for Halloween.



Click the link to see some of the cool Halloween crafts you can do with their sneek peek inside the book.



ETSY REVIEW ALERT!



Here's a little treasure every mom should have hidden in her bag.



KBExquisites Crayon Wallets



I bought one over a year ago and I have gotten so much use out of it I bought some for gifts for Christmas to friends' kids. My friends were so impressed with them. They thought they were cute and compact enough for their bags and they have a little loop so the kidlets can carry them all by themselves.

INCLUDED WITH THIS WALLET is a 3" x 5" doodle pad,8 crayola crayons AND two happy face star crayons to nestle in as a surprise bonus for your child. They are really cute.



Whenever I'd take the kids with me for coffee it was the first thing we put on the table and the kids would be busy colouring or drawing for a good half and hour... long enough for mom to enjoy a good cup of Italian cappucino!They come in a lot of great colours too. I bought a mermaid one for a friend and a dump truck one for another friend. My girls got a Little Mermaid Limited Edition one with a princess crayon in it.




KBExquisites makes these really cute AND durable because we all know how hard kids can be on toys etc. Be sure to check out their Etsy Shop for other great gift ideas!

1 comment:

  1. I love the Juice Box Jack-O-Lantern! Thanks for linking up at Tutus & Tea Parties. :)

    ReplyDelete