Thursday, September 22, 2011

Lovely little poppy....

So if you have been following my blog here or my Lissy in Italy blog, you know I am a total Etsy finatic! I have been on Etsy for around 2 years and have found so many wonderful treasures (some purchased and some are on my "one-day" wishlist).

I thought it was about time I dusted off this blog an added a few Etsy features of items I personally bought through Etsy. So here it goes....

Lovely little poppy...

She made it into my jewellery drawer and I'm so glad I found her. It's a ring that is casual enough for jeans and a t-shirt to fancier dress-up dinners. I have had comments from friends on how pretty this little poppy is and even from some FARMERS that stroll into my office (I now work in the agriculture industry). So if that isn't saying this little ring is for everyone...




The shop owner (www.peachtreelane.etsy.com) was wonderful to work with and the shipping was quick. It was once again a wonderful purchase in my opinion. Peach Tree Lane also has a variety of other lovelies I just might have to go back and get...

It was even nicely packaged in a sweet little sturdy box so as to not crush my ring in delivery (which I have unfortunately had happen twice).

* Photos courtesy of Peach Tree Lane

No comments:

Post a Comment