Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Winner of a HBC Gift Card...

So I promised to all my donators that after the JDRF Walk on the weekend I would put everyone's names into a hat and draw a winner for my incentive prize (a $40 HBC gift card if we reached the $500 mark.)


Well, I enlisted the help of Franz at work to pick a name out of the hat... and he picked...

Tammy Fawns!

Yay! Congrats and thank you so much everyone for helping me reach my fundraising goal.


We had a great time doing the Walk. The weather was beautiful, the kids behaved AND had fun... plus, a jolly old fella stopped by and brought his Mrs. with him to meet all the kids.... yes, it was the Big Man himself... Ol' St. Nick. The kids were pretty happy and we wish we knew as we would have brought our wish lists.



No comments:

Post a Comment