Thursday, October 27, 2011

Trick or Treat!

I'm so in love with party ideas these days... Halloween, Thanksgiving, Fall parties, Christmas is soon... and I've been seeing a lot of these little cake pops.
What a wonderful idea for kids. I mean, I know my kids are not huge cake eaters so something like this is about their portion size and so much more fun to eat.

Anyways, I was wondering how you bake these little treats... until I found an easy tutorial (I can't find the link for the life of me now).Here is a link from Home Made Simple for everyone try try cake pops and how to decorate them. They look so cute and SPOOKY! Picture is linked.
Have fun!

1 comment:

  1. I love cake pops! I thought they would be hard to make but the first time I tried them, I couldn't believe how easy they were. Plus, it's great for portion control :)

    ReplyDelete